Thank you for your interest in the Lincs Skies Photo Competition. The 2017 Competition is now closed. Thank you to everyone that entered! Judging is complete and many congratulations to the winning photographers.
The 24 winners’ photos will all be featured in the 2018 Lincs Skies Calendars. All entries help to raise awareness of the competition and the calendar, helping us to sell more calendars in aid of the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance. For this reason, I’m really grateful to everyone who took the time to enter.
All the winners can be seen in the rotating banner at the top of the page.
The judges’ joint favourites were: Dave Wray with “Sunrise on Cleethorpes Beach” and Michelle Scott’s “Room with a Ewe”
And the winning image selected for the calendar covers: “Lincoln Cathedral at Dusk” by Ben Keating
Well done to all our winners this year. The calendars look amazing thanks to all of you!
Judges favourite: “The Morning Paddle”, Mablethorpe North End, Zoe Macdonald
Well done Zoe!
Well done to all 12 winners whose photos will be features in the smaller 2018 Lincs Skies Calendars.
1. The 12 winning photos of 300 dpi (and equivalent) or more will be used to create an A3 wall calendar
2. The 12 winning photos of lower resolution will be used to create a smaller calendar
3. All calendars will be sold in aid of the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance
4. All winners will receive a free copy of the Lincs Skies Calendar
5. Email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your twitter ID & where the photo was taken
6. All valid entries will be posted on @LincsSkies twitter account using #lincsskiescomp but entrants do not have to be Twitter users
7. Those entries with the most “likes” will be added to a shortlist
8. I may also shortlist up to 5 additional outstanding “wild card” images that may not get enough votes for various reasons
9. All shortlisted entries will be judged by a judging panel (details to follow)
10. Only 1 entry per person (sorry, but otherwise there could be too many for me to manage)
11. All images must be of Lincolnshire landscapes/skies
I’d like to thank the following people who have all agreed to be on the 2017 Judging Panel:
All Lincs Skies Photo Competition entries will be posted on @LincsSkies and @LincsSkiesComp Twitter pages and the Lincs Skies Facebook Group page at 9 pm each evening, peak LincsSkies times, throughout the competition. Voting can be carried out on both Twitter pages.
To see all entries, please go to the @LincsSkiesComp Twitter page. This page ONLY lists the entries, no other images.